What to look for in a home security camera in Lake Havasu
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing an invader wants This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to consider as you customize your home security system. Even though standalone cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your home’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Lake Havasu? You’ll be pleased to find these vital components include more features than earlier versions. You are able to view real-time streams from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with integrated security features from exterior cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to control all your home security cameras.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Lake Havasu
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s protection to a higher level. These crucial aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse lineup of features such as two-way talk, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that can take immediate action. If odd activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and an audible alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides well-defined footage of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with video storage capabilities and the chance to watch clips straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Lake Havasu are often linked to a helpful smartphone app. You can view real-time footage or recorded video and even arm or disarm your security. The Vivint App will send an update to your mobile device whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will engage whenever unusual movement occurs. You’ll even get an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Have you found a visitor at your main entry? Modern residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way audio so you may converse with anyone detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outside surveillance should give you no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to set the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This will be helpful to better define the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require alerts every time an automobile drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Lake Havasu. The only thing left to do is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Phone (928) 877-2148 to get started or complete the simple form on this page to contact our home protection and automation professionals.