Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Lake Havasu goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency occurs, a single attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common kind of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Lake Havasu
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Lake Havasu from Vivint. Dial (928) 877-2148 to start customizing your property’s defense today.