Your home’s indoor cameras in Lake Havasu are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and reachable through an easy-to-use home security app. This gives you convenience and reassurance since you can monitor your child from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution footage of your child. You are even able to review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you can actually speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-press communications: Although this benefit is really for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic perk. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may use another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Lake Havasu smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Lake Havasu smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can supply. Call (928) 877-2148 today and explore how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.