You’ve done your research and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lake Havasu home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having a professional there to provide support in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you through your emergency.